Â A good opportunity to work in a global environment, and increase yourÂ expertise and experience inÂ C#.NETÂ development in Singapore.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in application development using Microsoft technologies, especially on large scale custom build, complex projects;
- Proficient in .NET framework 3.5 (or above) and Â SQL Server 2008 (or above);
- Strong hands on expertise in C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 5 (and above) , AngularJS (version 2 and above) with a good foundation of using it for object oriented programming;
- Good working experience withÂ MS Visual Studio IDE, Enterprise Library, Stored Procedures;
- Has been involved in Web Applications Development;
- A good team player with the ability to function independently;
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- ASP.NET Core Web API;
- â€‹Test driven development (TDD);
- â€‹Windows app (Winform) / WCF Web Services;
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according toÂ agreed standards;
- Aid inÂ trouble-shooting problems and providing effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Working closely withÂ co-developers, testers and various businessÂ users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Participate in evaluationÂ technicalÂ risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- BeÂ Proactive in putting upÂ recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency.