Our client within the Financial Services domain is seeking for a meticulous and driven Project Manager with good vendor management skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- With minimumÂ 12 years of experience in Business Analysis/ Project Management;
- Experience in managing Life and Group insurance systems;
- Familiar with web portal, mobile application technology or data warehousing;
- Excellent Vendor Management skills;
- Stay abreast of emerging IT technologies;
- Ability to manage in the midst of ambiguity;
- StrongÂ leadership and interpersonal skills.
- PMP & CITPM Certified.
- Responsible to lead, drive, manage projects (generally global in nature) for the organization;
- To lead and manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and ensure the successful delivery of project;
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan including coming up with detailed work plans, project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, etc.;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Work closely with vendors to manage project scope, deliverables, risks, dependencies, cost and timelines;
- Lead the teams to ensure that projects are implemented with timelines and meeting business objectives;
- Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the teamâ€™s project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Proactively suggest, adopt industry best practices to run projects more efficiently and effectively;
- Perform post-implementation review.â€‹