An excitingÂ role for a Test AnalystÂ to implement and coordinate for UAT execution for a digital banking project.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or similar;
- 5 – 7Â years of experience in planning, designing, implementation and execution of automated and manual test strategies;
- At least 2-3Â years of experience inÂ testing handling banking IT projects;
- Experience in test plan, test case preparation, defect management and UAT coordination;
- Is meticulous, has an eye for details;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills;
- A good team player, with the ability to function independently as well.
- ISTQB, Certified Software Tester (CSTE) certification.
- End-to-end responsibility for the testing process (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results);
- Create, maintain and execute manual test cases and test plans;
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful testing;
- Perform end to end business UAT execution and coordinate with users for their review and sign off;
- Verify and perform testing of User Interfaces;
- Analysis of test results and measuring of KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Perform root cause analysis;
- Ensure all test cases are rectified before closing each test cycle;
- ProvideÂ test summary and regular status reporting on all project activities to the management.