An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to deepen experience in Data within the Financial Services.
- Degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics or related fields;
- 3 to 8 years of working experience and experienced in Business Analysis and Data Mining;
- Proficient in SQL and Business Intelligent tools such as Tableau , Qlik, R;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill.
- Work with business users to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome;
- Identify what data is relevant and meaningful to model and frame the business scenarios;
- Work with various teams to support data collection, integration and retention requirements based on the input collected with the business;
- WorkÂ in iterative process with the business and validate/re-validate the findings by comparing appropriate samples;
- Responsible to identify and analyze patterns in the volume of data supporting the business scenarios, providing insights to understand and resolve the analytic problems;
- Work with complex data management and execute analyticalÂ processesÂ to assist in the related analytics projects;
- Generate analytical reports, dashboards and summaries using various statistical techniques and methods;
- Monitor and support day-to-day operations and ensure data quality and consistency.
- Perform data exploratory, data mining, data analysis, prepare and share insights with management and other departments;
- Support management decision making by providing data and analysis using various tools, technologies and reports.