A challenging opportunity awaits you. We are looking for a experiencedÂ SolutionÂ ArchitectÂ with proven track record inÂ designing and implementing hybrid Internet of Things (IoT) fog and cloud-based infrastructure and services solutions.Â
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Has at least 12 yearsâ€™ working experience with 7 years in an infrastructure architecture role ;
- Has rich experienceÂ in anÂ infrastructureÂ architecture role in designing and implementation of:
- Data center technologies;
- CloudÂ infrastructure;
- Backup, Compute,Â storage and services;
- StrongÂ technical understanding of how IaaS, SaaS, PaaS and XaaS can be integrated on a private cloud;
- Technical background in differentÂ infrastructureÂ areas likeÂ HP, IBM, EMC, NetApp, VMWare, Cisco, MS, etc.;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure and conflict management;
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- TOGAF certified;
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect;
- Mircsoft Azure certified.
- As a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of Internet-of-Things (IoT) cloud-basedÂ infrastructureÂ & services solutions space;
- Gather, review andÂ interpret detailed IoT requirements specifications from business users andÂ align with theÂ corporateÂ Cloud & IoT capability;
- Design andÂ architectÂ end-to-endÂ infrastructureÂ private and public cloud-based data centre for the purpose of consolidating and collectingÂ IoT sensor data for analysis;
- ManageÂ project teams and vendors to develop, deploy, and maintainÂ IoT cloudÂ infrastructureÂ solutions;
- Assess, review, test and implement vendor proposed solutions and ensure solutions are implementedÂ as expected;
- Conduct architecture reviews, capacity planning, work scheduling, implementation planning/execution andÂ post implementation support;
- Identify project dependencies and consistently complete the project on time and within budget.