Great opportunity to work with J2EE development team on designing and developing Know Your Customer platform.Â
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering;
- Minimum 6Â years of development experience using J2EE with Spring and Hibernate inÂ banking and financial services;
- Hands on experienceÂ in design, development, testing and deployment;Â
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle database and Java front end framework such as GWT or UI technologies;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude.Â
- Experience with Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your CustomerÂ application, JBPM.
- Responsible for design, development and release ofÂ Know Your Customer and relatedÂ applications as per internal standards and general best practices;
- PerformÂ coding, testing, implementation ofÂ J2EE web-based applications using Waterfall andÂ Agile methodologies;
- Involve in architectural design review and research for alternatives and technologies;
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects delivery as per business and regulatory requirement;
- Conduct risk assessment and recommend appropriate mitigation plan to stakeholders;
- Work closely with other development teams, functional and business teams,Â operation team and all relevant stakeholders.