We areÂ looking for an experienced Java Developer to manage the complete design, development and implementation of Business Process Management (BPM) related applications.
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology;
- More than 5 years of working experience in Java / J2EE technologies with expertise in application design, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting and application deployment;
- Hands-on experience inÂ Vaadin framework, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Web services;Â
- Working experience in Business Process Management (BPM) and Workflow related applications,Â interpreting the workflow design specifications and workflow optimization;
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies,Â frameworkÂ and processes;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Strong oral and written communication skill.
- TIBCO skills like TIBCO GI, BW and Rest API.
- Responsible for application development on a Java platform in theÂ Business Process Management (BPM)Â domain;
- Develop optimal workflows design to meet business user requirements;
- Develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance & Test Team to support system testing, performance testing, security testing, regression testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Responsible to participate in Business-As-Usual (BAU)Â and production issues,Â perform root cause analysis and resolve issues timely and effectively;
- Maintain system and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented.