A rewarding opportunity as Project Manager to design, implement and deploy of Oracle EBS solutionsÂ achieve defined business goals.Â
- Bachelor\’s degree and experience with financial services;
- At least 10 years of working experienceÂ with at least 5 cycles of Oracle EBS project implementation experience;
- Strong experience in process design, configuration, development, integration, testing and deployment of Oracle EBS applications;
- Good experience in Oracle Financial, Human ResourcesÂ and Procurement Implementation;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment;
- Ability toÂ engage and work closely with bothÂ internal clients and vendors to devise a solutions on how to improve their existing business processes;
- Excellence leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- PMP certified.
- Engage in conceptualization of project, defining project scope, providing business solutions and project estimation and costing for proposals during entire sales cycle;
- Lead in requirement gatherings, solution design, configuration, testing, training, integration, change control and acceptance processes of Oracle EBS;
- Monitors project progress, project budget, escalate and resolves issues and manage project risks;
- Responsible for managing any arising enhancements andÂ production issues;
- Manage technical and business aspects, develop, maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders;
- Manage user expectations and deliverables using project management and Oracle Implementation methodologies.