An exciting opportunity for a project lead to join the outsourcing team within theÂ ProcurementÂ group in a well-established bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Finance related disciplines;
- Has 3 â€“Â 5Â years of project lead experience in the Financial Services industry;
- Good experience in supporting (budget tracking/reporting, asset tracking,Â procurement) different IT projects;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Excellent organisational & time management skills;
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills;
- Able to immediately summarize the details and be succinct with management;
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Experience in banking MAS regulatory requirements will be advantageous.
- Responsible for coordinating business process in line with IT governance/guidelinesÂ by providing quality solutions;
- Ensure project is delivered on-time, on-budget by coordinatingÂ business and IT resources;
- Responsible for end-to-end activities between business andÂ stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes;
- Conduct requirements gathering, definition and analysis, provide function design and support UAT;
- Collaborate with development teams for application enhancement, issues and resolution;
- Provide risk management i.e.Â Identify and resolve issues and manage project risks;
- Responsible for business-as-usual (BAU) support and provide recommendations for process improvements.