An exciting opportunity to work as a ReportÂ Analyst within the Risk Management team.
- Degree in Business or Accountancy orÂ Â Banking / Information Technology;
- Min 2 -Â 3 years of working experience in the Financial Services;
- Strong working knowledge in MicrosoftÂ Access & Excel and/or SAS;
- Meticulous with strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable with handing large volume of data;
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information precisely and clearly;
- Independent and strong team player with good inter-personal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Â· Â Â Â Â Â
- FRM or CFA certified.
- Ensure quality credit-related management and/or regulatory reports are produced on a timely manner;
- Produce accurate and timely reports to regulators and/or management, including proactive checking and escalation of issues;
- Proactively identify and resolve issues independently;
- Gather business requirements; evaluating output solutions and formats and implement changes where required;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.