An exciting opportunity to be a Solution Manager (.Net) for one of the established and growing financial services provider in Singapore.
- At least 8 years of Application Development with a strong understanding of web technologies, languages and frameworks (.Net);
- Experienced in software development lifecycle as well as project management concepts and principles;
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage project stakeholders as well as managing, mentoring, coaching and building team members;
- Strong advocate of standards and not afraid to challenge the norms to stay abreast with emerging and new technologies and overcome business challenges;
- Good communication skills written and oral to interact with both technical and business teams across all levels.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer Certified or equivalent.
- Work with project stakeholders to review and propose business solution, high level technical design and integration solution;
- Manage in-house development team to ensure quality and project deliverables on time;
- Also manage the delivery from outsourced development vendors to ensure quality work with monitoring and tracking;
- Ensure production systems are running proper and resolve incidents and issues within managed SLA;
- Making use of the Service-Oriented Architecture approach to ensure all new developments and enhancements for the application are in-line;
- Provide proper documentation and adherence of best development practices and standards;
- Develop the team by introducing various metrics (by skills & applications) to Â achieve higher efficiency and competencies.