An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst toÂ kick start new initiatives in the banking industry.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems-related field;
- Has 5 years\’ experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in financial industry;
- Has good business domain knowledge in the payment standards for wholesale banking/retail banking;
- Demonstrated capability in functional analysis, data mapping and testing;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written;
- Excellent team player with strong analytical skills.
- Agile / Scrum.
- Involved in end-to-end business analysis from analyzing, documenting, validating user\’s requirements andÂ translateÂ functional specifications intoÂ technical specifications;
- Serve as the main liaison between the key stakeholders and developers to ensure requirements were clearly translated and communicated;
- Act as a functional expertise to the users to ensure that the project meet their business needs;
- Analyse the user requirements and identify the gaps within the system;
- Create and execute system testing plan as well as coordinating UAT with multiple parties;
- Assist in supporting multiple payment applications systems and platforms;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.