Looking for a dynamic person to make an impact in the risk management group of one of our leading clients in financial services.
- Degree in Actuarial Science,Accountancy, Finance or any related field;
- At least 5 years experience in financial services industries;
- Experience in Economic Capital and Group Financial Risk Management;
- Knowledge of investment, accounting, financial assets and financial risk issues;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Strong analytical thinking capabilities;
- Proficient in VBA and SQL Server.
- Related Certification like FRM.
- Responsible for analysis of financial risk and reportingÂ to various stakeholders;
- Formulate theÂ economic capital/financial risk methodology of the group;
- Enhance the stress test program to assess the impact onÂ internal economic capital and liquidity requirements;
- Participate in earnings analysis and capital optimization initiatives including IFRS9 development, RBC 2 review and IAIS quantitative field testing;
- Review internal models and enhance the credit portfolio risk management framework and methodology.