We are looking for an experienced Test AnalystÂ toÂ provide all aspect of testing, he/she will be required to work withÂ development team and business user to ensure all the criteria of testing are fulfilled.
- At leastÂ 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (Manual/Â Automation);
- Expertise in Testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist, policies;
- Good experience in Test Management i.e.Â test estimation, planning, scheduling, execution and tracking;
- Experience in different types of testing Integration testing, Smoke testing, Application Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing;
- Ability to think out of the box, proactive in anticipating issues, provide wise counsel/advice to resolve issues and leveraging on industry best practices when applicable;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Tenacity and the drive to work through issues obstacles in a calm/collected manner.
- ISTQB Test Certifications.
- Responsible to conduct system testing, results verification prior to production releases;
- Responsible for any administrative activities related to testing;
- Coordinate with business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful testing;
- Create test case/scripts and scenarios;
- Execution of the test cases as per each test cycle;
- Perform root cause analysis on issues encountered;
- Ensure all test cases are rectified before closing each test cycle;
- Analyze test results and measure KPIs against defined quality criteria;
- Provide test summary and regular reports.