Excellent opportunity for experienced Java/J2EEÂ developerÂ to gain in-depth knowledge in the KYC domain.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- More than 5Â years of working experience in Jave/J2EE technologies with expertise in design, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting and deployment;
- Good experience in Java, Spring/Struts/Hibernate, and Oracle DBMS development;
- Familiar with Unix environment and commands;
- Familiar with SDLC and Agile processes;
- Strong in problem solving, logical and analytical skills;
- Strong communication andÂ interpersonalÂ skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Java/J2EE Certified programmer;
- Good knowledge in KYC.
- Responsible for development on a Java platform in the KYC domain;
- Design, code, test, and implement Java EE web-based applications following the industry standard best practices;
- Maintain, support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Work closely with other development and infrastructureÂ groups to ensure the smooth application delivery;
- Perform unit testing and assist QA and UAT;
- Responsible to participate in BAU and production issues.