An exciting opportunity to advance in Robotics, be in the forefront of innovation and change for the organization.
- Degree/Higher Diploma/Diploma Holder in IT related field;
- Minimum 3-4 years of application development experience, preferably in Financial Services industry;
- Strong knowledge on SDLC/Agile Methodology, with end-to-end project lifecycle experience;
- Strong technical background with good experience in one or more RPA (Robotic Process Automation) technologies such as BluePrism;
- Experienced in scripting/coding, SQL and relational databases;
- Proactive, independent yet a strong team player;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- RPA related certifications.
- Work closely with Users/Business Analysts for project/enhancement requirements and walkthrough;
- Work closely with vendorsÂ to build, integrate and implement solutions within agreed timelines;
- Design, develop and perform system testing;
- AssistÂ in User Acceptance testing for successful system implementation;
- Provide trouble shooting, bug fixes and post implementation support;
- Document all system amendments and perform impact analysis.