- At least 5-8 years of working experience;
- Good working experience on at least 2 of these platforms: Microsoft Windows, Apple OS, Linux;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Software Suites for both PC and Mac, Google Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit, AutoCAD,Â BIM system philosophy Â (preferably expertise withÂ at least 2 Software Systems);
- Strong technical experience with Cloud Systems like Panzura;
- Excellent leadership, project and timeÂ management skills and customer-centric focus;
- Ability to work independently and work with regional, HQ teams and external vendors;
- Have a broad understanding and appreciation of technology.
- MTA or MCTS certification.
- Provide technicalÂ consultancy to internal employees and to be the single point of contact for all IT related issues in the region;
- Hands-onÂ technical trouble-shooting/support, lead/coordinate projects when needed;
- Responsible for managing the technology infrastructure and associated applications;
- Ensure IT systems are operating with high efficiency;
- Monitoring and Maintaining the general health of the IT System including infrastructure and applications of the organisation;
- Provide relevant training and advice on hardware and software queries;
- Take decisions regarding engagement of external support for technicalÂ issues;
- Establish strong relationsÂ with Vendors;
- Closely monitorÂ and provide insights on market trends and give suggestions on improving the organisation\’s technology.