An exciting opportunity to provide leadership in creating complex, innovative and revolutionary softwareÂ systems. Interesting and exciting role to make a big difference in innovating and building digital businesses
- Minimum 15Â years\’ experience in designing and building complex software systems/applications;
- Experience in engineering and architectingÂ eCommerce/web/mobile solutions;
- Familiar with online payments innovations and methods;
- Good working experience in front-end & back-end system implementation;
- Good experience in back-end implementation familiar with Java, C++ etc.;
- Proficient in developing and integrating services using RESTful or SOAP APIs, AJAX;
- Database experiences on RDBMS and NoSQL like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.;
- Outstanding experience in Business to Consumer, UX/UI/Customer Experience;
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills and technical team management experience;
- Proven track record of supporting and delivering complex projects in a cross-business, multi-country environment;
- Deep knowledge of Agile/Scrum; and software engineering practices like Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment & Automated Testing;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work in fast and challenging environment with tight deadlines.
- Agile/SCRUM certified.
- Responsible for the architect, design, development and continuous management of all Digital / eCommerce and associated payment systems;
- Work closely with different Business and IT stakeholders to execute the digital strategies;
- Develop secure and robust API applications to serve data and integrate with enterprise systems;
- Involve in continuous improvement, initiate new ideas/concepts by leveraging the latest technologies;
- Provide leadership to technical members and vendors to manage delivery of projects;
- Responsible to guide and supervise technical team members;
- Manage development plans, highlight potential gaps/risks/technical challengesÂ and provide mitigation/alternatives;
- Ensure compliance to company and industry practices, methodologies and standards.