An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst toÂ kick start some new initiatives in the banking industry.
- Degree or Diploma in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems-related field;
- Has 3-8 years of Business Analyst experience within banking industry;
- Good experience inÂ corporate banking productsÂ e.g. Account Opening, Deposits, Loans Origination, Cash payments, etc.;
- Involved in end-to-end business analysis from analyzing, documenting, validating user\’s requirements & translate technical specifications into functional specifications;
- Prepare & review test cases & assist in project documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Responsible for understanding business processes and modelling;
- Identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business uses on testing and UAT environment setup;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented;
- Adhere to company, project and support standards and guidelines.