We have an excellent opportunity for a ProjectÂ ManagerÂ to manage Infrastructure projects in the Financial Services Industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Over 5 years of proven project management experience managing technically medium to complex, cross-organizational projects;
- Hands on working experience in infrastructure, technology platform, workplace services projects;
- Good understanding of Change Management and Lean process;
- Experience inÂ projectÂ plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Experience in End-user technology such as Desktop, Voice, Audio / Video;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a global team and matrix organisation;
- Able to interact with various users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- PRINCE 2 or PMP Certified.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the technology infrastructure aspect of business requested projects;
- Act as an interface between technology managers, users and other external parties involved in the projects;
- IdentifyÂ problems, issues, change and risk and coordinate with the technical team on solutions and communicate proposed solution to the stakeholders promptly;
- Closely monitorÂ projectÂ progress and ensure timely completion;
- Manage and track the financial aspects of theÂ projectÂ implementation;
- Adhere to the bank\’sÂ projectÂ management processes and procedures;
- Responsible to for ensuring timely delivery of projects by vendors & internalÂ stakeholders;
- Ensure Service Transition procedures, including change management and process management, are adhered to.